Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old August 17th, 2004, 10:27 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Family Guy Revival

Want an example of DVD sales of popular cancelled shows doing something extraordinary! Then look no more further than this interview with, Seth MacFarlane of Family Guy fame.

As a Family Guy fan and it being one hell of a interview. Go here to this link to read more?

https://filmforce.ign.com/articles/539/539467p1.html

Enjoy

Galactica's continuation is hard to get others to root for and revive, but it seems all is not lost with one of my favorite other shows.

Cheers folks.

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2004, 10:34 PM   #2
Darth Marley
GINO Public Defender

Good news. I dig FG.

But, note that FG is not exactly "family friendly."
Just goes to show that perversion sells!
Old August 17th, 2004, 10:47 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

I like it, but yes it does borders on extreme at times. But no less than "South Park" or the "Bronx Bunny" show does either. far as perversion goes. I'm sure South park and the bronx Bunny show, outdo 'Family Guy' by miles.

Another great show on DVD The critic didn't last long, but man was it funny.

KJ

Jay, i've just got the rights to hunt "Men". In a deep graved voice.....!

Get YA GEAR ON..................... FATSO!
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote