Go Back   Colonial Fleets > FAN CREATIVITY > ART Work - Finished
Notices

Old June 10th, 2011, 12:49 PM   #1
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default New and Improved GINO - The Audio Production

With no disrespect meant towards the Fleets staff. This is the old satire run through my new sound equipment. It cleaned up as well as it might having been recorded originally in with a USB microphone into a computer with a noisy fan and air conditioner going. Personally, I think the overall sound is pretty damn good.

Added a new icon to the file and modified the tag date to include a phrase stating this is a satire and not meant to be disrespectful. Also gave credit to Ron's series in the process.

For those who listened to it in the past, this should sound better. Diane's performance still shines in my opinion. Jim's concepts also really brought this thing to life.

I'd appreciate feedback from any and all on how this sounds on their system. Its coded with the same specs you'd have on an audio CD.

GINO - The Audio Production: Episode 01 - Number Three Takes a Walk

GINO - The Audio Production: Episode 02 - Baltar Learns about Bi-Sexuals

EDIT: There won't be any more of these. I'd originally planned for one for each season but lost my ambition to keep up with them. I'm putting them out here because I know some folks grabbed the old ones and I used them as part of a test-bed for my new setup. (Also, for those interested, there won't be anything else with the old Exodus series. I'd appreciate everyone hitting DELETE with that one given how bad it was -- although I should credit it as being my first attempt).

All my best,

Russell

Last edited by TwoBrainedCylon; June 10th, 2011 at 02:11 PM..
TwoBrainedCylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2011, 07:22 AM   #2
TwoBrainedCylon
Imperious Leader

COMMAND INSIGNIAFounder
Cylon.org

Default Re: New and Improved GINO - The Audio Production

UPDATE: As of 20 June 2011, these have been remastered a second time -- which will be the last unless someone reports an actual problem. The sound quality should be much, much better than before and they should play well at nominal settings on your PC, iPod, or whatever you load mp3 files into.

All my best,

Russell