Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 3rd, 2003, 01:49 AM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Default Excellent flyer Michael

Found and saved it from the Scifiguys site! do you mind if i print it out? I have a good idea to put it up in a few places where people who love sci-fi TV might see it and get in the mood to support BG. I can't say it will work 100% but there are a few places i could put up flyers to catch people's attention to this cause and reply!

KJ
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2003, 02:07 AM   #2
KJ
Strike Leader

P.S. I got time to kill in early January so i could do it? if you say no fine by me but it's a good flyer one that begs to be put out by us.

Later

Old January 3rd, 2003, 10:16 AM   #3
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

What flyer?

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2003, 10:24 AM   #4
KJ
Strike Leader

Here Michael go to https://ourworld.cs.com/Gastroff/GalacticaFlyerPic.jpg

Last edited by KJ; January 3rd, 2003 at 10:50 AM..
Old January 3rd, 2003, 03:38 PM   #5
michaelfaries
Great Honored Warrior (ret.)
BG Fandom Leader (ret.)

SPECIAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARDFather of BG websites
BattlestarGalactica.com(ret)
BattlestarPegasus.com(ret)

That's not my flyer. Gastrof created it; I had nothing to do with it.

Actually, I created one last year which is still archived on BG.com:

https://www.battlestargalactica.com/d...n2002flyer.pdf

The file size is large, as I wanted professional-level print readiness for those that wanted to use it. When the remake/reimagining news broke, this is what was created as a response by me back then.

Michael
:colwar:
michaelfaries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2003, 06:44 PM   #6
KJ
Strike Leader

Pardon me then, though it was yours Michael? It had your site up on it i didn't bother looking at the link address in detail! Even so i'll put it to good use to wake up a few fans here? More important, people in general. I should really make my own with th original cast picture and a similar statement but for now i use Gastrof.

Hope he isn't still pissed at the arguement we had but, his flyer does speak volumes on the situation we fans want heard! So if Gas does stop by will some one tell him i used his flyer to help the Battlestar Galactica revamp cause i.e. get come BG attention.

KJ