Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old April 6th, 2003, 01:08 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Angry Want to tell me what is going on with you lot!

For every pathetic troll wannabe like Bethany Cain the Smigs and co. You lot encourage these bozos by getting so confused with there lame shenigans and whatnots, you will actually get my handle confused with brain dead comments coming from losers like them.

Lordstarfyre1 and Scooter wanna throw some bucks as you call it fine, just don't insult yourselves by warming up and making jokes with the trolls who play sick games over there.

I got more important things to say soon, about what Herb Jefferson Jr said and opinions he shared with me yesterday at the Birmingham convention! and i'd like to share them with fellow CF posters who won't be so obviously fooled by the ongoings pranks of sad jokers like Bethany Cain, the resident Smigs who live next door? or others like Battlestar Commander, LSF and Scooter.

I've got alot of stuff to talk about and matters to be considered with those that will listen. And some things need to be discussed about certain articles we've all brought up as of late, i'd like to discuss with all of you. But judging from posts i've just read? I might "PM" certain parties and ignore the rest being i've heard in person form the man who started in the show!!!

Those who would like to listen and not JUMP THE GUN (because of a friggen Z?!!) i might mail fine i got not problems with you. If everyone else feels like LSF, Scooter and Summoner then. Fine, no worries, got the message!

Too bad i had something REALLY GOOD TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL!

KJ

KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2003, 01:14 PM   #2
LordStarFyre
Warrior

Default Stop Teasing KJ

Look, with all the Bloody Clones, it's hard to tell the Friendlies from the Clones.

Besides, how can we keep track if Friendlies keep getting banned, and then reappearing with any number of different extensions on their handles. Then the Clones pop up with something close, it's difficult at best to read through the nonsense...

Don't get your Knickers in a Wad KJ, just spill what you've got, and if you have a problem with me or Scooter, PM or E-mail us, by this bloody time you should have both our e-mails, if not PM us and ASK.
LordStarFyre is offline   Reply With Quote