Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 9th, 2003, 07:40 PM   #1
jjrakman

Default Don't forget to post your review on Skiffy

I know, I know. but we gotta make sure TPTB see the real deal, and not just all of the Clone Master's opinions. So even if you've never posted there, don't want to post there, or never post there again, just post a review at least once with your honest opinion. Let your voice be heard. Even if you just copy and paste what you've already posted here, that's just as good!

https://www.scifi.com/mbb/browse.php?tid=1
Old December 9th, 2003, 07:54 PM   #2
Viper4
Bad Email Address

The problem is they don't listen. They've already proven that.
Viper4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off