Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old January 21st, 2004, 07:07 PM   #1
Bombadil

Default Please welcome a refugee from SciFi.

Permission to come aboard?

I've been posting at the SciFi board and got discouraged. I expected that the official site would give quicker news than other fan sites, but I discovered that the official site gives no news at all. In fact, no customer service whatever. So I found this board and I'll be lurking around for a while before I do much talking. But I do want to say that, contrary to some opinions that have been expressed, the use of bullets is actually a very good concept, not weak at all. I'll explain in a later post.

Last edited by Bombadil; January 25th, 2004 at 12:12 PM..
Old January 21st, 2004, 07:22 PM   #2
BST
Snowball, My Angel Baby

COMMAND INSIGNIAAdmin
Colonial Fleets

Welcome to the Fleets, Thomasbombadil!

You'll find a great difference between Colonial Fleets and the Skiffy board. Wander around, check the place out, stop by the Cafe for a cold , and after that, swing into the Gallery to check out the artwork by some of our members. Most of all, enjoy yourself! That's what the place is all about.

BST
You have come to journey's end
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore .

Children are a message that we send
to a time that we will never see.
BST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2004, 07:54 PM   #3
larocque6689
Warrior

Welcome to Fleets! Have a six-pack.

Old January 21st, 2004, 08:15 PM   #4
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Thomas -

Welcome to Fleets! It's a nice, warm and friendly place... Lots of people and topics to keep you entertained. There's even a great gallery if visual entertainment is your thing. The people here are great and easy to get along with. I'm sure that you will enjoy it here very much.

Have a seat, put your feet up and relax a bit...

Best regards,
Bryan
________
BLACK DICK
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2004, 08:30 PM   #5
Darth Marley
GINO Public Defender

Welcome to the Fleets Thomasbombadil.
Anyone with a Tolkien reference for a handle has to have a few worthy qualities.
I am sure you will like it here, and find more than a few friends worth keeping.
Old January 22nd, 2004, 11:46 AM   #6
Antelope

Default Welcome

Welcome to Colonial Fleets! I think you'll find a lot of the newer members (since the mini) are SCIFI board refugees also. There is a diverse set of opinions on this site, but the group is friendly and has put out a great welcome mat.