Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old December 30th, 2003, 08:29 AM   #1
Boxey

Thumbs up Got this game.

This is what I got me for Christmas for my XBOX.And I love it!I love the way the lasers sounds and stuff just like in the show and when the cylons fire at ya it sounds like them also.But the only thing and I am getting aggravated kind of now.It doesn't have no save.Normal is hard also!Anyway I always get to this one point where I am supposed to save this one guy from cylons shooting him and he always ends up killed!I never got killed yet,lol.Boy I get mad then when I had to start over and toss the controller on the floor. *Chuckles* But anyway I am on a quest to beat it though.And I read in some post here that your not supposed to use lasers really just missles so i'm going to try that now!Anyway this is a good game for XBOX.Is proud of my big green black box now.
Old January 6th, 2004, 06:06 AM   #2
Titon
Retired or am I?

Special Effects Artist
Battlestar Galactica 2003
COMMAND INSIGNIACoFounder
Colonial Fleets

This is major weakness of the game. The designers ideas on doing this baffles me. I cannot figure out why they did not provide players with the ability to save whenever they wanted. Makes no sense. That is why alot of people may never finish it which is a shame. The cut scenes are great and fortunately i'vd been able to finish the game but the AI could use a ton of work.

Anyways it's still worth every penny.