Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old December 30th, 2002, 12:15 PM   #1
KJ
Strike Leader

Thumbs up Hey Apothis old KJ got some Stargate DVD news for ya!

Have you seen the latest news on the "Stargate Ultimate Edition DVD" coming out in Feb! Seems it's getting the extras some fans want but not me. There is no rough cut or mention of Deleted scenes which would have made my day all to sweet.

Being i have the Special Edition i wanted a little more than the news i got from thedigitalbits.com and DVD debate.com but the extras of the two movies the Theatrical and Special Edition cuts are still being talked about so not all the news is out yet. Only one month to go then.

KJ

Where is Dekion? He would've liked this bit of news :confused:
KJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2002, 12:24 PM   #2
Apothis
On Vacation...

Thanks KJ. That is terrific. I can't wait to buy it.
Apothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2002, 01:49 PM   #3
KJ
Strike Leader

If it's got all of stuff we haven't seen and a huge set of deleted scenes yeah but if not then the already released SE version will have to do. and KJ shall resume his hunt of the "3+ hour Rough cut version" out there somewhere on bootleg no less! DVD and their never ending re-releases "Army of Darkness" is getting a 6th re-release, another one again?????......... Sad thing is i hear Stargate has it's movie rights split up so there are lots of Laserdisc DVD and CDROM version out there, which is why this Ultimate Edition is coming out soon, go figure!

KJ
Old December 30th, 2002, 01:53 PM   #4
Apothis
On Vacation...

Wow KJ!!! You are a wealth of DVD release informaiton. Good luck on finding your 3+hour version of Galactica. I have never seen it on a tape trader list or even on E-Bay. If it's out there let me know. I love collecting movies.
Old December 30th, 2002, 02:21 PM   #5
KJ
Strike Leader

It's true guess besides movies and TV shows DVD's are my pride and joy. If you want news i also got some more...don't get BTTF Back To The Future trilogy yet? The first released ones are messed up due to ratios with the image. Get the Feb re-released ones instead!

Er Apothis you meant the 3 hour Stargate right, BG 3hour cut i got in many forms! i.e. tape, DVD rip form kazza etc. (shouldn't brag about saving up for a second hand Laserdisc player to play the Laserdisc version of BG) Also i should get a new turntable to play the old Battlestar Galactica LP i got from an old shop near me ooops.

Ah well, you ask for a favor and i see what i can find heh later

KJ

Old December 30th, 2002, 02:35 PM   #6
Apothis
On Vacation...

I thought you were referring to the 6 hour footage of Galactica?
Old December 30th, 2002, 02:43 PM   #7
KJ
Strike Leader

I know i discussed that around here somewhere? but, if you want to, you could start a post and we could talk about it!

KJ

Just let me raid my book shelf (filled with tons of stuff)
Old December 30th, 2002, 03:02 PM   #8
Apothis
On Vacation...

Hey KJ, I am going to be in the UK in March visiting my clients. I will passing by London for a day. Maybe we can do lunch or something.
Old December 30th, 2002, 03:19 PM   #9
KJ
Strike Leader

Well there is China town best place to take any clients, and my friends and i go on regular visits to the cinemas in town so if you're about in London sure, maybe depends what i'll be doing come March bring some friends (lady friends that is).

Don't suppose you'll pass by during May? You be in time for a few movie premieres or the start of Summer which means it would be a time for people to come over. Last March was cold England's whether is as bad as you hear it!

Old December 30th, 2002, 05:03 PM   #10
KJ
Strike Leader

By the way if you want a look at the cover for Stargate Ultimate, go to www.Davisdvd.com/images/covers/easycovers.htm and click on the Stargate Ultimate one to get a look at it or any of the other DVD's.

KJ

Old December 31st, 2002, 07:50 AM   #11
Apothis
On Vacation...

Thanks KJ. Yeah I will in the UK in March. In May I will be in Saudi Arabia visting my client Tokyo Games.