Go Back   Colonial Fleets > BATTLESTAR GALACTICA DISCUSSION AREA > The Last Battlestar......Galactica!
Notices
The Last Battlestar......Galactica! For discussions about the ORIGINAL series
What Dreams May Come!

Old March 15th, 2003, 04:30 PM   #1
GuitarEC

Default What if

What if this was "retros" talk, what would the "neos" say

From Milton's forum :

Author Comment
bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 8:45:54 am)
Reply Why does Number Six's spine glow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been thinking about this scene and like Colonial Marine pointed out, there should be no reason here spine should glow. I hope Moore took that out in the final version. If someone can explain the glowing spine, I am interested in hearing the theory.

tashayar85
Ensign
(3/15/03 8:49:25 am)
Reply Re: Why does Number Six's spine glow?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe Baltar was doing it just right that he activated an orgasmic reaction within the Cylon. I really don't know the answer to this but I thought that might work.

Kingfish
Ensign
(3/15/03 8:51:42 am)
Probably to show that she isn't human. Hopefully they will not have her utter the line, "I am full functional."

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 8:54:16 am)
Yeah, that is kind of funny guys. The Cylons are suppose to be indistinguishable to humans and the glowing spine thing seems like the best Cylon detector tool Baltar can use.

Paul Tigh
Recruit
(3/15/03 8:56:42 am)
Maybe it's an indicator that Baltar has a big probe that hit a switch or something

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 8:58:35 am)
Ok Tigh, I guess he knows how to probe the right areas.

Kingfish
Ensign
(3/15/03 9:00:29 am)
Maybe I should audition for the role of Baltar.

tashayar85
Ensign
(3/15/03 9:01:34 am)
Sounds like Baltar is the kind of man any woman would want. He knows how turn on our switches.

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 9:02:41 am)
Hey Paul, I want to audition for this role first. This is probably the best role in the script.

Paul Tigh
Recruit
(3/15/03 9:05:04 am)
Pimp Daddy Baltar laying down the honeys

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 9:06:20 am)
My biggest wonder now is if the mods will delete this topic. I think Milton will be cool about it. It's not like we are getting too graphic. Are we?

tashayar85
Ensign
(3/15/03 9:07:28 am)
My boyfriend doesn't even make my spine tingle. I guess he can't work it like Baltar.

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 9:10:06 am)
Next time I get lucky I will look to see if her spine glows.

Kingfish
Ensign
(3/15/03 9:12:27 am)
I have a feeling this thread will be deleted or rated TVMA.

tashayar85
Ensign
(3/15/03 9:12:29 am)
Well BSGBH all this spine tingling action has got me a little worked up. Time to call my boyfriend.

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 9:14:09 am)
I think I will look for some spinetingling action later during the day. I have to put this theory to the test.

summoner
Corporal
(3/15/03 10:11:07 am)
So is her spine glowing while she's on top or...

bsgbountyhunter
Corporal
(3/15/03 1:01:22 pm)
Yes she is on top summoner in the scene and riding Baltar into commercial break.

summoner
Corporal
(3/15/03 1:15:22 pm)
Wonder where you go to learn that trick...

siress13
Recruit
(3/15/03 2:30:09 pm)
Makes for an easy Halloween costume for next fall.
Some of the younger female fans can simply wear an open back outfit with some flourescent makeup down their spine.

summoner
Corporal
(3/15/03 2:37:16 pm)
I got it. The glow is an indicator of who's got it and who don't and who's tha Man! So if Baltar's makes six's back glow brighter then apollo does..