Go Back   Colonial Fleets > ALTERNATE UNIVERSES > Miscellaneous Entertainment
Notices
Miscellaneous Entertainment Talk about any other shows not covered by other forums.

Old October 4th, 2004, 08:55 PM   #1
thomas7g
out there somewhere

COMMAND INSIGNIAFormer Admin (ret)
Colonial Fleets
BattlestarGalactica-Fleets.com
Owner
Ship Of Lights Forum

Thumbs up Batman: Dead End

I usually hate fan films. Tom is very descriminating. But the quality of the Batman: Dead End short film is pretty dang high. Alot of serious work went into this.

https://www.theforce.net/theater/shor...atman_deadend/

I actually like this better than the Aliens Vs Predator movie. And more than Catwoman. And its more fun that the last few Batman movies.

Its not 100% professional. But its 1000% better than most fan films on the net.

"There is a meaning for wings that can not fly!
Its a precious memory of when you once flew in the sky."
thomas7g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2004, 09:19 PM   #2
Gemini1999
Strike Leader

FORUM STAFFFleet Moderator
Colonial Fleets

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas7g
I usually hate fan films. Tom is very descriminating. But the quality of the Batman: Dead End short film is pretty dang high. Alot of serious work went into this.

https://www.theforce.net/theater/shor...atman_deadend/

I actually like this better than the Aliens Vs Predator movie. And more than Catwoman. And its more fun that the last few Batman movies.

Its not 100% professional. But its 1000% better than most fan films on the net.

Tom -

Just a bit of information..... This "fan film" is indeed very inspiring and well done. Not only did a lot of work go into it, but there was also a lot of professional effort on its side as well. Not to mention a total price tag of about $30,000.00!

I remember the first time I saw it on the net, which was about a year ago - it circulated throughout the male members of the company I used to work for like wildfire. I showed it to one person, he showed it to five more and so on. It was indeed very popular.

You can even check IMDB.com - there's a listing for "Dead End" there along with all the production credits as well.

Best,
Bryan

"If you love long enough, wish hard enough, anything is possible" - From The Boy Who Could Fly
Gemini1999 is offline   Reply With Quote