Go Back   Colonial Fleets > REJUVENATION CENTER > Galactica Cafe
Notices
Galactica Cafe A place to socialize and have fun!

Old April 28th, 2004, 08:07 AM   #31
LadyImmortal
Bad Email Address

Yeah, I'm pretty much the 'run my brush through it and call it done' girl. At least these days =).

--Rhonda
LadyImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2004, 08:12 AM   #32
Rowan
On Vacation...

Well I confess I'm not a fan of hairdressers most don't know how to cut curly hair, so I cut it myself... But I don't ever brush or comb either! No I'm not into dred locks! I just run my fingers through it while it's wet and crunch and that's it for the day! oh the joys of curly hair!
Rowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2004, 09:07 AM   #33
unowhoandwhy
Strike Leader

If I brush my hair then it's straight, if not then it is nice and wavy. It's fairly low maintenance either way (I cut about two feet of it off last year, what a relief!). I do go to the hairdresser every six weeks to get a trim, though. I finally found one that knows what she's doing and she does a great job. Actually, I am headed there after work today. It's always nice to have someone else take care of you, even for a little bit. Does that make me half lady and half woman?

Each smallest act of kindness reverbrates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.

This Momentous Day, H. R. White

unowhoandwhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #34
bsg1fan1975
Major

I went to the hairdressers yesterday just to have my hair colored for my wedding and it looks great. It got rave reviews from the other half. most of the time I am just the run the brush through it and forget it type.

Cheese: [has tinfoil on his teeth] I have braces!
Mac: You found that on the ground, didn't you?
Cheese: Garbage can.
-episode "Mac Daddy"Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends"
bsg1fan1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2004, 01:31 PM   #35
unowhoandwhy
Strike Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsg1fan1975
I went to the hairdressers yesterday just to have my hair colored for my wedding and it looks great. It got rave reviews from the other half. most of the time I am just the run the brush through it and forget it type.
It is fun to pamper yourself now and then, isn't it? Did you get highlights or go a little crazy and try a different color?

Speaking of hairdressers, I have to leave to go to mine, otherwise I'll be late!

Each smallest act of kindness reverbrates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away. Likewise, each small meanness, each expression of hatred, each act of evil.

Old April 29th, 2004, 01:01 PM   #36
bsg1fan1975
Major

I had my hair colored a nice copper red. The hair dresser did a fantastic job. I can't wait for my mom to see it!

Old April 30th, 2004, 08:20 PM   #37
unowhoandwhy
Strike Leader

Oh, I miss being a redhead! I went through an "eggplant" stage for a while. (Red so dark it's almost purple.) Everyone thought it was my natural color.

I bet you hair looks lovely but I bet it will look even better when contrasted against the wedding dress!

Old May 2nd, 2004, 02:43 AM   #38
bsg1fan1975
Major

it probably will even though she used my natural hair tones to work with

Old May 3rd, 2004, 09:55 AM   #39
Flamingo Girl
Squadron Leader

Veteran
Fleets Warrior

Oh, I miss being a redhead! I went through an "eggplant" stage for a while. (Red so dark it's almost purple.) Everyone thought it was my natural color.

I loved it when I had my hair done Welch's purple and someone asked me if it was my natural colour. I said yes, my mother was an alien and my father was a grape.

"Dirk's always wanted to make love with himself, and now he could succeed!!!"
RH
Flamingo Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 12:03 AM   #40
DarkJedi
Bad Email Address

FORUM STAFFVeteran
Fleets Officer

Purple hair???

but yes I love being a redhead!
DarkJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2004, 03:29 AM   #41
bsg1fan1975
Major

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingo Girl

I loved it when I had my hair done Welch's purple and someone asked me if it was my natural colour. I said yes, my mother was an alien and my father was a grape.

trying to bring back punk rock? :laugh: